NGO Job Vacancy: IFRC – HR Officer
14 April 2009 Tinggalkan komentar
NGO Job Vacancy: IFRC
International Federation Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is looking for a person to fill the post of:
Position : HR Officer
Based of assignment : Banda Aceh
No. of hired : 1 person
Type of Contract : Fixed Term
Key tasks and responsibilities
1. Receive and register all CVs sent to HR for all open positions. File all CV’s received, simultaneously and assist in the selection of candidates by preparing a file of pre-selected candidates matching the set criteria in the job description.
2. In conjunction with the administration departments’ integration agreement focal point, be responsible for ensuring that all HR documents are collated and in order for the HR files. Crate a checklist for all PNS, liaise with them as necessary to ensure Federation delegate files are complete.
3. Assist the Senior HR Officer (s) in the administration and organization of training for all staff (national plus delegates) of the Federation;
4. Process the request for staff, ensuring that a job description, advert, salary grade, short list (first cut), and letter of offers.
5. Process the administration fro new staff, i.e. ensuring a personnel file is opened and all documents according to the checklists are collated and placed on the file.
6. Organize interview panels (inform and select panelist of the schedule, prepare relevant documents for the interviewers) . Assist to organize testing if applicable. Assist in administration arrangement of the process by booking room etc.
7. Organise briefing/debriefing and induction schedules for staff deployed by the Federation as required, coordinate with relevant personnel.
8. Responsible and maintain the record keeping of:
a. Health insurance claims for all staff;
b. Staff leave record, R/R and prepare monthly balance of leave for national and international staff;
c. Process and follow up ingoing and outgoing email for registering contract; manpower; pay slips; tax report; insurance cards to be distributed.
All record keeping to be finalized in an efficient manner, ensuring that all respective record keeping is completed by each month end. Maintain the individual personnel records of staff, with respect to these matters.
9. Responsible for all national staff personal files, ensuring that all relevant documentation on each file, at the end of the recruitment and selection process.
10. Maintain the filling and archiving systems for HR unit.
11. Provide translation the document if any.
12. Backstop other members of Human Resources Unit team in absences or when workload dictates.
13. Others works that may assigned by the supervisor.
· A relevant qualification in administration or equivalent ( HR qualification is preferred );
· Secretarial knowledge essential
· Experience in Humanitarian organization, 3 years relevant experience in an HR/administrative role;
· Experience with extensive Human Resource support functions in large company or firm is preferred;
· Basic MS-Windows software applications. Practical knowledge of computers (Windows, spreadsheets, database, lotus, word processing, e-mail);
· Office organizational and secretarial skills
· Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
· Ability to learn new software i.e. MS-Access
· Ability to work within context of governmental regulations and bureaucracy
· Ability to negotiate with service providers i.e. medical insurance coverage
· Effective trouble-shooting abilities
· Able to work long hours, and overtime, to accomplish complex tasks.
Your application, curriculum vitae and supporting documents will be received by the latest on20 April 2009 to:
· email@example.com or
· HRD IFRC, Jln. Ajun Jeumpiet No. 18 B, Desa Ajun Jeumpiet, Kec. Darul Imarah, Aceh Besar 23353
Please write the position and location as email subject or at the left corner of the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
re-advertised from milis Devjobsindo