SVN/IDI/2009/030 M&E Reintegration Database Assistant II – exp May 1, 2009
17 April 2009 Tinggalkan komentar
OPEN TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
IOM is looking for a M&E Reintegration Database Assistant II according to the terms of reference below. Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting their application to hrbandaaceh@ iom.int not later than 1 May 2009 indicating the reference code below and job title. All candidates are requested to specify their availability date in the application form. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Reference Code : SVN/IDI/2009/ 030
Job Title : M&E Reintegration Database Assistant II
Duty Station : Banda Aceh, Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam, Indonesia
Classification : Employee, Grade 5
Duration of Contract : 2 months with possible extension
Estimate Starting Date : Soon as possible
Under the direct supervision of the Monitoring, Evaluation & Analysis Officer and overall guidance of the Programme Coordinator for the PCRP or his/her designate, the M&E Reintegration Database Assistant will help to maintain an integrated monitoring and evaluation system for IOM’s Post-Conflict & Reintegration Programme in Aceh. The monitoring and evaluation system will adapt and apply best practices for conflict sensitive monitoring systems and procedures to IOM Programmes such as: research and analysis, community stabilization programming, and most importantly the ICRS Programme. In particular, he/she will :
1. Contribute to the development of databases for several different IOM projects in Aceh. Including design, construction and maintenance using MSAccess and Visual Basic.
2. Contribute to the development and implementation of surveys, tracking tools, and computer analysis tools for both quantitative and qualitative data that will be used for adjusting Programme implementation, improving the strategic focus of field operations, providing regular reporting on key issues as defined by the PCRP Manager for Aceh.
3.. Training of database assistants for the ICRS Programme.
4. Trouble-shooting of all technical problems with database management.
5. Development of easy-to-use survey tools and electronic recording tools for project monitoring purposes.
6. Regular reporting on project implementation.
7. Provide daily oversight management of ICRS database assistants.
8. Provide quality assurance to data storage and management techniques ensuring easy and user-friendly storage and retrieval
9. Assist in developing standardized reporting templates for key project implementation indicators pegged to project implementation benchmarks
10. Retrieve data from M&E databases as requested using, MSAcess, MYSQL, and other software.
11. Conduct regular field monitoring activities to track identified project implementation and impact indicators.
12. Perform other duties as may be assigned.