Information Management, M&E Coordinator – IOM Yogyakarta – exp 12 January 2010
11 Januari 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
OPEN TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
IOM Yogyakarta is looking for Information Management, Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator according to the term of reference below. Interested applicants are invited to submit their application to hryogyakarta@ iom.int not later than 12 January 2010 indicating the reference code below as subject. All candidates are requested to specify their availability date in the application form. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Reference Code : SVN/ID10/2010/ 002
Position Title : Information Management, M&E Coordinator
Duty Station : Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Classification : Employee, G5/1
Type of appointment : Special, 3 months
Estimate Starting Date : As soon as possible
General Functions :
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Office (HoO) for IOM Post Disaster Operations in Java (IOM Yogyakarta), and under direct supervision and in close coordination with the JRF Project Manager, the Information Management, Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator (IME) will be responsible for the following:
1. Formulate and implement an objective and impartial methodology for Information Management, Monitoring and Evaluation under the JRF-funded livelihood recovery project and other relevant IOM activities in Java;
2. Provide maintenance guidance and expansion of the IOM Yogyakarta central database, including collection of relevant information and data among JRF Projects Units on project target groups/beneficiarie s, project components/activiti es and evolving results; incl. data entry, data verification and validation;
3. Provide support IME Unit programmatic coordination between JRF project units though real-time data dissemination to HoO, JRF Project Manager and Unit Heads, including through ‘live reports’ upon request by HoO, Project Manager or JRF Unit Heads;
4. Lead regular monitoring of overall JRF project implementation progress against set project targets in terms of a) results, b) timeframe and c) budget;
5. Design and guide regular and ad-hoc field assessments as requested by HoO, Project Manager or Unit Heads against pre-agreed or otherwise identified indicators, benchmarks and reliable sources of verification;
6. Design and guide targeted project impact evaluations on specific JRF project activities; provide regular and ad-hoc insight into findings and activities to the HoO, Project Manager and Unit Heads;
7. Provide the production guidance of a monthly IME Information Management, Monitoring & Evaluation Report to HoO, Project Manager and Unit Heads containing updated and verified information (including data charts, statistics, observations, opinions, suggestions and recommendations for follow-up) on the findings resulting from project monitoring, assessment and evaluation activities conducted;
8. Guide Quarterly In-House Performance and Workload Reviews for attention by HoO and Project JRF Manager resulting from relevant monitoring, assessments and evaluations conducted, including relevant suggestions and recommendations for performance improvement and follow-up;
9. Design and guide targeted research as requested by HoO or Project Manager on specific subjects (emergency mapping, target area information, other relevant issues);
10. Lead staff development and training in relevant subjects at the request of HoO or Project Manager;
11. Perform other relevant duties as assigned by HoO.
University degree in Economics, Statistics, Political Sciences, Administration, International Cooperation or a combination of relevant education and professional experience, particularly in the areas of project planning, project cycle management, information/ data management, monitoring and evaluation; At least three years experience in related field.
Proven management and interpersonal skills; Sensitivity to local culture and tradition; tolerance, integrity and honesty in interaction with internal and external stakeholders; eye for impartiality, objectivity and work ethics; Familiarity with European Commission and/or World Bank methodology/ approach to monitoring and evaluation an asset;
Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and a good level of computer literacy. Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results, respect for diversity, creative thinking. Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional background. Excellent oral and written communication skills
Thorough knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written).
repost from devjobsindo mailing list