Programme Logistics Assistant at Muslim Aid Yogyakarta
20 Januari 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
Muslim Aid is an international relief and
development agency based in London with 21 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified
life for disaster and conflict affected people across the globe. We are
currently operating in more than 60 countries. In Indonesia our main programs include Flood mitigation, Shelter and Livelihoods with our
Field Office based in Banda Aceh, and further sub-offices in Jakarta,
Yogyakarta, and Padang.
Under Service Contract between Muslim Aid –
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Yogyakarta to provide a high qualification Technical Support Staff to IOM Yogyakarta,
Muslim Aid Yogyakarta is currently looking for a qualified and committed
candidate to fill the following position:
Position title : Programme Logistics Assistant
Duty Station : Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Type of Contract : 1 month (with possibility extension)
Gross Salary : Rp. 2.450.000,-
Under the overall supervision of the
Livelihood Programme Manager and the direct supervision of the Programme
Logistics Coordinator (PLC), the incumbent will assist the PLC in the
implementation of logistics activities within Livelihood Programme, with
particular assignments as follow:
1. In coordination with IOM Procurement unit, perform field
surveys regarding items will be purchased as program’s assistance package,
technical assistance training materials, and for assets replacement; ensure
that items being purchased meet to its original specification.
2. In coordination with Community Engagement Unit (CEU) and
Market Research Unit (MRU), and their partners when necessary, involved in
preparing list of assets and technical assistance training materials to be
3. Provide technical and engineering recommendations on the
items to be purchased, includes specification, sketch and or technical drawing,
estimation of production capacity, or others related, particularly for assets
and technical assistance training materials.
4. Assist PLC in preparing distribution of assets, technical
assistance training materials, and assistance packages, include: documents
(Receiving Report, End User Certificate, Quality Control Form, Deed of
Donations, etc), vendor ability, and efficient delivery/distributi on routes.
5. In coordination with other unit, particularly the CEU,
assist in handover process of livelihood assets to beneficiaries.
6. In coordination with Training and Media Unit (TMU) and or
CEU, conduct socialization amongst communities; ensuring that communities are
well informed about the incentive scheme, the calculation, and catalogue usage
7. Perform daily logistics supporting activities on the field,
include meals distribution and maintaining accurate record and updates of
incentive points data. Ensuring communities receive assistances packages according
to the accurate records produced by the Unit and well coordinated with the
8. In coordination with TMU, CEU, and MRU, perform logistics
support during the programme events, such as graduation of trainings and when
available, Micro and Small Enterprise (MSE)’s exhibition, conducted within
areas of implementation or other location.
9. Prepare and ensure that every logistics transaction recorded
accurately in a standard IOM document (e.g Receiving Report, Waybill, Deed of
Donation, etc), both hard copies and electronic data.
10. Ensure that all items and goods delivered to communities in
a good quality and respecting the timely manner.
11. Perform a follow up and replacement of broken, rejected, and
out of qualification goods received by beneficiary, following the complaint
mechanism and warranty procedures agreed.
12. Perform other duties as may be assigned.
* Associate degree, preferably University Degree in Social Science, Engineering, or alternatively, a combination of related education and professional experience.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work as a single player as well as a team player.
* Ability to work in a clean accountable and transparent work system and respecting IOM codes of conduct.
* Willingness to spend amount of time in the field and or the remote area.
* Computer literate in MS Word and MS Excel, E-mail and other office software. Ability in using Corel and Autocad is a plus.
* Able to work in a tight deadline.
* Honest, flexible, drive for results, respect for diversity, creative thinking, and punctual.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate ability to work effectively in team situations.
* Fluency in Javanese and or English ability is advantageous.
* Women are encouraged to apply.
submit a cover letter and updated CV (including at least three references with
contact information) as attachment to hrdmuslimaidyogya@ gmail.com quoting the position applied as
the subject of the e-mail. Example : Programme Logistics Assistant
position, Subject must be: [PLA] Your Name. Applications must be
submitted at the latest 3 (three) days after the vacancy published and the
attachment should not exceed 200 Kb. Muslim Aid gives an equal-opportunity
employment regardless of race or religion.
repost dari milis