Logistic & Purchase Officer – exp 31 March 2010
28 Januari 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
Logistic & Purchase Officer
Post 1(one) person
until 31st March 2010
5,000,000.- per month.
He will be responsible to supervise, coordinate and control all of material request
and purchase activities such as check and control purchase, planning and estimate
the logistic cost and balancing the operational activity may run effectively and efficient, negotiation create and check approved of purchase order and also to
make sure delivery material to the site on time as scheduled.
– Male (must be honest, trust able, discipline,
motivated, high responsibility)
– Minimum Diploma III degree (any major) with
supply chain knowledge experience
– Minimum of 3(three) years solid experience
in logistic and procurement management
– Very good communication skill in English both
spoken and written
– Excellent in negotiation, communication and reporting
related to procurement matters (contract, reports, written document, price, controlling
ensure all procurement actions are conducted according to finance
rules, regulations, procedure and applicable policies).
– Must familiar with Microsoft Office (word, excel,
– Willing to be placed in Pariaman (domicile
in Pariaman or Padang area will be advantage)
Post 2(two) person
until 31st March 2010
Salary: IDR 4,000,000.-
He will be responsible to prepare the material request based n BOQs of all
water supply and sanitation facilities in cooperation with team leader, adapt
the drawing of all water supply sanitation facilities on the field situation, be
aware of material have in stock, and adapt the strategy to field conditions.
– Male, max 40 years old.
– Education background is minimum STM / SMU or
other relevant background and experience in water sanitation.
– Excellent technical skill in construction of
water sanitation facilities and water supply.
– Working with the team and has ability to work
independently and cooperatively
– Prior working experience in International NGO
– Willing to be placed in Pariaman and
difficult area (domicile in Pariaman or Padang area will be advantage)
your CV to:
or send to HELP e.V.
GERMANY Pariaman Office
Jl. Walter Mongonsidi
No. 1 (Depan Terminal Jati Pariaman)
will be closed 3rd February 2010. Please put the position that you
are applying for on the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be
We look forward to receiving