ADRA Indonesia Vacancy – Administrative Assistant in Sorong Selatan, Papua
2 Maret 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Indonesia is an independent humanitarian agency established in 1984 by the seventh-day Adventist Church for the specific purpose of individual and community development and disaster relief in Indonesia. The basis for its existence, its reason for being, is to show God’s love and example by living for, helping and working with those in need in community development and disaster relief programs
Position: Administrative Assistant
Employer: ADRA Indonesia
Duty Station: Sorong Selatan, Papua
Contract: 1 year
Reporting to: Project Manager
• Dynamic and highly qualified person, preferably with a degree in Secretarial Science/Office administration, Management and relevant field.
• At least two (2) years working experience in a similar or related area.
• Ability to work under pressure, (in team as well as independently) while maintaining high quality results (compliance with deadline) is an essential requirement.
• Strong computer skills and analytical ability.
• Sense of responsibility
• Good judgement, honest, team spirit and problem solving skills
• Communication skills (working knowledge of English)
• Computer skills
• Negotiation skills
• Compliance with ADRA’s principles and standards.
• Supervises all cash and bank transactions and other duties carried out by the cashier
• Responsible in keeping records, petty cash, and bookkeeping
• Check the accuracy and completeness of the financial documentation
• Makes sure all needed back ups are attached to cash vouchers
• Prepares vouchers and provides appropriate back up documentation for non-cash transactions
• Provide office organization and administrative support services
• Provide backup support for logistics, warehousing and secretarial services.
• Format, produce and distribute reports and documents
• Facilitate communication between and among staff
• Organize and maintain translated documents
• Ensure that ethics and protocols during interpretation are followed.
• Organize transportation, flight bookings and pick-ups
• Provide back up support services regarding HR matters
• Liaise with suppliers and arrange for contracts
• Arrange, oversee, procure and distribute supplies and equipment
• Ensure that protocols for procurement and supply are strictly followed in an ethical and timely manner
• Ensure that all documents of procurement and supply are well organized
• Keep and maintain assets/equipment and supplies
• Ensure that visitors and guests are well received and treated
• Maintain a daily log of activities
• Participate in training sessions and meetings
• Performs other related duties as requested by Project Manager
Please submit your application, CV and supportive documents before March 5th, 2010 by email to job_applications@ adraindonesia. org
Subject of the email: Administrative Assistant
Note: email not more than 200kb
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ADRA Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of race, gender or religion.
For more information please check our website at http://www.adraindonesia. org