ADRA Indonesia Vacancy – Logistician in Sorong Selatan, Papua
2 Maret 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Indonesia is an independent humanitarian agency established in 1984 by the seventh-day Adventist Church for the specific purpose of individual and community development and disaster relief in Indonesia. The basis for its existence, its reason for being, is to show God’s love and example by living for, helping and working with those in need in community development and disaster relief programs
Employer: ADRA Indonesia
Duty Station: Sorong Selatan, Papua
Contract: 1 year
Supervisor: Project Manager
Experience and Qualifications:
• D-3 Diploma or Sarjana Strata 1 (Sarjana S-1) degree in management and relevant field.
• 2 (two) years work experience as logistician.
• Must have a working experience as a logistician or in similar experiences is a preferable
• Highly organized , self motivated, initiative and have above average interpersonal skills
• Professional attitude and team spirit.
• Accurate, reliable, discrete and with sound judgment.
• Good in time management skill
• Willing to improve knowledge through reading, attending courses or seminars, etc.
• Able to communicate in English both oral and written
• Able to ride motorbike and have license
• Computer literate
• Handling the set up of equipments, warehouse, trucking, procurement
• Identification of suppliers and delivery of aids
• Liaise with beneficiaries and local government to arrange the distribution system
• Liaise with suppliers and arrange for contracts
• Arrange, oversee, procure and distribute supplies and equipment
• Ensure that protocols for procurement and supply are strictly followed in an ethical and timely manner
• Ensure that all documents of procurement and supply are well organized
• Keep and maintain the warehouse and all the equipments inside are safe and ordered
• Design and monitor the distribution activities
• Participate in training sessions and cluster meetings as requested
• Perform other duties related as may be assigned by the Project Coordinator
Please submit your application, CV and supportive documents before March 5th, 2010 by email to job_applications@ adraindonesia. org
Subject of the email: Logistician
Note: email not more than 200kb
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ADRA Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of race, gender or religion.
For more information please check our website at http://www.adraindonesia. org