Vacant Position in CARE International Indonesia: Finance Supervisor (FS)- Pariaman, West Sumatera-WSER Project
4 Maret 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and micro-credit.
CARE Indonesia in Pariaman-West Sumatera is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : FINANCE SUPERVISOR (FS)
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM SUPPORT UNIT/ WSER
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER
Finance Supervisor contributes to the overall performance of the Finance & Accounting in Sub-office by ensuring that transactions are managed according to contract requirements. He/she also ensures that project managers and project staff have sufficient and timely financial information to help them achieve what has been committed to donors.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Transactions Processing and Documentation
• Auditing and posting all cash disbursements made to vendors and staff (travel and project advances).
• Ensure all the transaction is comply with CARE standard pricedure and donor regulation.
• Audit and post all cash receipts and ensure that they are banked in a timely manner.
• Receiving from Admin/Programme/ Procurement payment request for disbusements to be made in Jakarta (over 10 million Rupiah). Ensure that documentation and authorisation are complete before submission to Jakarta.
• Audit and posting adjustments to the data base (i.e. Scala, as authorized by Head office e.g. set up fund codes, sub analysis and validation).
• Ensuring all documents are filed properly and on time.
• Maintaining the register of accountable documents and ensuring that all documents are filed properly.
Financial Management and Analysis
• Reviewing and ensuring that bank reconciliations are prepared correctly and on time.
• Managing all advances by reviewing reports ensuring corrections are made as necessary and collections from staff are done in a timely manner. Procedure to be followed in processing all advances.
• Ensuring that when there are errors , adjusting entries are raised on time to effect corrections.
• Reviewing expenses for shared cost pool.
Submission of Report and Data
• Ensure that the following are send to Head Office :
– the scala upload file,
– cash book reconciliation & bank statements,
– back up file,
– completeness of documents on file report,
– the subledger review report.
• Liason with Head office Jakarta and vendors, the bank, programme and administration staff.
• Giving training to local partner staff about standard procedure of CARE.
• Any other duties that maybe reasonably assigned by the supervisor.
SUPERVISES: P3SD Finance Team
• Accountant degree is a minimum, experienced accountant is a plus.
• At least five years relevan working experience is required and familiarity of CARE Finance system is preferable.
• Ready to work, and do not need much orientation for his/her daily responsibilities
• Pro-active, and should be working as in Pariaman as Team and can be communicate with program team.
• Can be work under minimum supervision, under pressures, and out of normal working hours.
• Willing to pro-actively providing capacity building to existing Finance staff in Pariaman, has the capability in sharing information (give training) to local partner staff an beneficiaries in Pariaman related to Donor Regulation and CARE Procedures.
• Willing to be work in a short time contract periods
• Ability to work with computers and in particular Microsoft Office like excel and word .
• Ability to work within tight deadlines.
• Ability to work in a multicultural setting.
• Attention to details
• Good communication
Pariaman 98%; Travel 2%
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before March 10th 2010 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
recruit_378@ careind.or. id
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”