AcF – Nutrition Supervisor
15 Maret 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
AcF – Nutrition Supervisor
Deadline for submission of applications: March 17th, 2010
Terms of Reference
Post Code: RSO 3/Nut/Nutrition Supervisor/III/ 10
Post Title: Nut – Nutrition Supervisor
Location/Duty Station: Soe_NTT
Starting Date: Immediately
Contract Determined 4 month
· Support in design and implemented integrated nutrition education curriculum based on community needs.
· Deepen ACF understanding of nutritional situation in project areas through regular assessments and studies.
· Supervise the implementation of nutrition activities by local NGO staff and health kaders
· Prepare and implement training of trainers for local NGO staff and health kaders on nutrition education.
· Liaise with the Ministry of Health and other stakeholder related with nutrition
· Collaboration with technical spychosocial worker to implement the program to achieve the goal.
· Make sure the care practices/psychosoc ial component in the community going well and have impact on improvement of children under five nutritional status.
· Write monthly activity reports and other report as required which connected with psychosocial activity.
· Monitoring and follow up to the child development and its impact on nutritional status in the community centre.
Desired Qualifications :
· Indonesian citizen, Bachelor degree in nutrition, public health, or related field
· Good knowledge of nutrition, experience in development or, humanitarian projects.
· Strong experience in health education programs and direct community work.
· Analytical skills; Good communication, interpersonal, self-motivating skills and team worker.
· Excellent skills in liaising/ networking with local authorities preferable.
· Ability to negotiate and adapt to different stakeholders, good organized, reliable, punctual.
· Good presentation and communication: ability to speak in front of numerous beneficiaries and authorities.
· Good knowledge of Indonesian Ministry of Health structures and policies.
· Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia oral and written, computer skills.
· Additional value for candidates with knowledge of local communities and proficient in Dawan.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to applyand should submit a one-page cover letter stating current and expected salaries, updated CV in English and latest photograph, together with complete contact details of two professional referees (if possible) as attachment to:
(Please put the Post Title + your name in the email subject)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All ACF members are committed to respect the 6 leading principles of the organization: independence, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism and transparency. ACF is an equal opportunity employer.