Community Development Coordinator
25 Mei 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
C-LEAD (Community-Empowerment), a non-profit, independent, secular,
non-government organization dedicated to community empowerment is
seeking community development professional to
work as a Program Staffs on our new programs.
C-LEAD whose mission is to transform family, community,
organizations and governments address their problem. C-LEAD headquarters are in
Position : Community Development Coordinator
Contract: 1 Year (extendable)
Status: Fix Term
• Planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
• Support Program Director
• Travel across Indonesia to train partners
• Maintain positive relationships with relevant stakeholders
Participate in new program development
• Minimum S1 (S2 Preferred)
• 3 years experience in development, particularly managing and
implementing training programs.
• Experience in developing training
• Experience in community development
• Excellent multi-cultural communication skills; NGO/INGO experience a plus.
• Possesses strong initiative; able to work independently
• Computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet and email.
• Fluent in Indonesian and English.
Please send attached your CV, IJAZAH SARJANA S1/S2 to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 May 2010
Please include the header “Community Development Coordinator” in the email subject line. Only for those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.