Vacancy at Mercy Corps Jakarta
1 Juni 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
Mercy Corps Indonesia Open Vacancy
Please find below “Open Position” in Mercy Corps Indonesia.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make the Mercy Corps team stronger.
1. Urban Program Director
The Urban Program Director (UPD) is responsible for all aspects of project implementation and programming quality for Mercy Corps Indonesia’s Urban Program. The UPD works in partnership with the Director of Programs to coordinate all urban program development with country wide program development, fund raising and external representation efforts for Mercy Corps Urban Program. S/he provides leadership and mentorship to the Urban Program team and is responsible for staff development.
· MA/S or equivalent in management, international development or other relevant field.
· Experience with urban development/regeneration in developed country setting essential.
· Expertise in urban governance and land management.
· 5-7 years’ experience administering large scale multidisciplinary urban programs.
· 5-7 years’ demonstrated ability to build staff capacity in cross-cultural setting as well as excellent team-building and interpersonal skills.
· 3-5 years’ experience with donor requirements of USAID, UN, DFID, EU and private donors and foundations
· History of working effectively and respectfully with host country government, INGO and NGO partners.
· Previous experience working in other countries in the Global South is preferred.
· Networking experience will be a plus.
· Fluency in spoken and written English is mandatory.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 4 June 2010.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia