PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION ONLY RE-ADVERTISED FROM DEVJOBSINDO MAILING LIST. ANY QUESTION UPON THIS APPLICATION, DO NOT SENDING TO THIS BLOG.
|THIS IS FAO POST, PLEASE SEND DIRECTLY APPLICATION IN LINE WITH APPLICATION PROCEDURE AS OUTLINED BELOW
I. Organizational Context
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a United Nation agency which provides technical assistance in Indonesia. One of our projects since 2006 provides support for the control of Avian Influenza, in cooperation with national and regional Indonesian government livestock authorities. Project activities are conducted in various locations nationwide.
Under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative, the Project Manager and under the guidance and direct supervision of the Office Manager, the Office Assistant will provide overall support to the Office Manager in the FAO / GOI HPAI Control Programme office, for the administration and execution of varied and inter-related operational and logistical activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
|II. Functions / Key Results Expected
Summary of key functions:
- Draft routine correspondences, memoranda and reports under the direction of the Office Manager.
- Assist in the filing of documents and maintaining an organized document archive system.
- Assist in managing outgoing and incoming mail related to official project documents and facilitate communication with the MOA/GOI.
- Maintain the official office calendar.
- Assist in arrangements for meetings/trainings, including facilities, documentation, participants.
- Assist in scanning, copying, and facsimile transmission of official documents.
- Manage office inventory system related to office supply stock.
- Assist in managing office supplies (kitchen, stationary, equipments, etc).
- Liaise with logistic assistant for storage systems, office logistic maintenance and repair.
- Assist in office events and creation of displays.
- Undertake other necessary duties and responsibilities as required
III. Impact of Results
The key results have an impact on the success of FAO/ GOI Avian Influenza Control Programme implementation in Indonesia.
- Demonstrates commitment to FAO vision, mission and values;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Contributes effectively to team work and team outcomes;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and work under pressure of tight and conflicting deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and public relation skills;
Required Skills and Experience
|V. Recruitment Qualifications
- Bachelor or University degree in administration or related issue
- Minimum two (2) years progressive secretarial and administrative works experience in a development project
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent typing ability
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and good command of writing and speaking English
All applications should be addressed to:
Operations Support Unit
Office of the FAO Representative in Indonesia,
11th floor Menara Thamrin Building
Jalan M.H. Thamrin Kav.3 Jakarta 10250