MONITORING AND EVALUATION SUPERVISOR, YKIP Bali
11 Oktober 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION ONLY RE-ADVERTISED FROM DEVJOBSINDO MAILING LIST. ANY QUESTION UPON THIS APPLICATION, DO NOT SENDING TO THIS BLOG.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
MONITORING AND EVALUATION SUPERVISOR
Position open at Bali-based NGO.
Start date: October 18, 2010
This position requires a Bachelors Degree in a related field and at
least three years experience as a MonEv specialist. Must be an
Indonesian national. Preferably speaks fluent Balinese.
He/She must have strong cross-cultural communication (verbal and
written) capacities, management and leadership skills and experience,
ability to work in multi-cultural environment, must have problem-solving
skills, results oriented, sensitivity to gender issues and solid
computer skills in relevant software packages (MS office). Strong
English language skills (oral and written) are required.
He/She will be specifically responsible for developing evaluation
strategies for program implementation for health and education projects.
He/She must be able to work collaboratively with the entire team to
support program related functions and to ensure that Monitoring and
Evaluation permeates all program related work.
• Help establish systems and standards for regular assessment,
monitoring and evaluation of the program against its objectives and
• Assist in establishing technical reporting forms and data flow
mechanisms. This will include quarterly data collected from partners.
• Support the design of registers and tools for each level of
intervention with a view of capturing all relevant information necessary
for tracking program indicators.
• Participate in the planning and monitoring of all M&E related
expenditures, and help prepare monthly spending forecasts.
• Contribute to capacity building of staff and implementing partners
for monitoring and evaluation according to the principles of
• Contribute to the sharing of guidelines, best practices and lessons
learned in planning, monitoring and evaluation;
• Develop in collaboration with office staff and implementing
partners innovative approaches for planning, monitoring and evaluation;
• Contribute to the documentation of successful experiences in
monitoring and evaluation;
• Prepare monitoring work plans that account for related activities
undertaken by various partners and identify the evaluation methodology
Required (must have):
– A strong knowledge of Statistics (SPPS, STATA or other statistic programs)
– A strong background in program evaluation methodologies
– Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative research methodology
– A strong working knowledge of issues related to development and
humanitarian programming (health, education, community development).
– Substantial experience (minimum 3 years) and knowledge of monitoring
and evaluation processes for NGO programs.
– Strong analytical and conceptual skills to think and plan
strategically and the ability to translate this into practical and
feasible operational program planning both in written and verbal formats
– Strong facilitation and training skills;
Send CV and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org