Vacancy at Hivos – Admin/Database IDBP based in Malang
5 November 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION ONLY RE-ADVERTISED / RE-POST FROM DEVJOBSINDO MAILING LIST. ANY QUESTION UPON THIS APPLICATION, DO NOT SENDING TO THIS BLOG.
for Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme based in Malang
1. Relevant education, administration skills, finance/accounting or IT background or experience.
2. Competency in Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, MS Excel, database) and E-mail
3. Experienced in data entry, processing and printing.
4. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
5. Fair proficiency in English.
Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in office administration and financial clerical task.
Management and Reporting
The Admin/Database Assistant will work under day to day supervision of the Provincial Coordinator of East Java
The Admin/Database Assistant is responsible for supporting the Provincial Biogas Programme Office of East Java in the day to day office running, including :
ADMIN/Database Assistant :
1. Record incoming and outgoing correspondence.
2. Record incoming and outgoing warehouse stock.
3. Type drafted letters or any other drafted documents required.
4. Assist in fotocopying, scanning, faxing and sending of documents.
5. Support logistic matters of meetings and events (such as food order, sending invitations and follow up confirmation, registration desk, etc.).
6. Support in any other logistic and procurement matters (find quotations and prepare purchase and/or bidding documents).
7. Scan and entry data for construction documents such as: pre-construction forms, biogas completion reports, etc.
8. Performs other duties as may be assigned by Provincial Coordinator, Office Manager or Finance Officer of NBPSO.
9. Update contact lists and manage the name cards holder.
10. Support Quality Inspectors in data compilation and input in construction progress database;
11. Perform other data processing duties as may be required by Provincial Coordinator and Office Manager of BIRU East Java.
Remuneration is competitive with what is offered by most other INGOs based in Indonesia. The nett salary for the Admin/Database Assistant will depend on qualifications and experience. The secondary benefits include a 13th month (THR) and health insurance.
5. Additional information:
Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com with reference code ‘Vac Admin/Database Assistant Malang’. A competency test will be part of the selection procedure. Applications are requested by 15 November 2010; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. This post opens for Indonesian nationality only. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. For more information: http://www.biru.or.id