Vacant Position in BISMA: Accountant-Jakarta (exp : 10 December 2010)
8 Desember 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION ONLY RE-ADVERTISED / RE-POST FROM DEVJOBSINDO MAILING LIST. ANY QUESTION UPON THIS APPLICATION, DO NOT SENDING TO THIS BLOG.
PT. Bina Insan Sejahtera Mandiri (BISMA), microfinance program facilitator
promoted by CARE Indonesia is presently seeking staffs for microfinance program
BISMA in Jakarta, is currently recruiting the following position for its
JOB TITLE : ACCOUNTANT (ACCT)
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROJECT/BISMA
REPORTS TO : FINANCE & ADMIN MANAGER
About the Program
BISMA, in cooperation with CARE Indonesia, an international humanitarian non
governmental organization, has implemented micro credit development program to
strengthen Microfinance Institution (MFI). Launching the program in 2003 in West
Java province, now BISMA has actively worked in West Java, Banten, Nangaroe Aceh
Darussalam and South Sulawesi Provinces. The program covers a) financial
cooperation with MFIs to expand their micro credit portfolio and b) technical
cooperation with MFIs to improve their institutional capacity in managing
financial services to productive low income society.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
1. preparing and administering transaction vouchers and their supporting
2. entering the transactions to the computerized systems;
3. assist BISMA’s Finance and Administrative Manager in preparing, submitting
and if necessary, reviewing periodic financial reports and tax reports (SSPs,
4. maintaining bank book, check the balance of cash and recording the related
5. supervising the petty cash custodian in preparing vouchers and petty cash
6. preparing and collecting documents related to the procurement process.
7. assist Finance and Administration Manager in preparing BISMA Financial Report
for commercial and donor compliance purposes with limited supervision;
8. support BISMA’s Finance and Administrative Manager in preparing Monthly Tax
9. preparing breakdown expense report and provide input for further analysis by
Finance and Administrative Manager.
10. other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Management.
1. University degree in accounting;
2. Preferably having working experience in lending activities either in the
banking, finance or non-government organization industries for 1-2 years;
3. Strong analytical and problem Solving Skill;
4. Excellent ability to communicate in English (writing and speaking);
5. Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Microsoft Word, Excell, Power
6. Ability to work within tight deadlines and to work in a team and a
The position is based in Jakarta and will include travel throughout other
suboffice as well as other parts of Indonesia, if required.
TERMS OF OFFER:
BISMA is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and
benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to
send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and
detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including
telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic
transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the
Please submit your applications before December 10th 2010, to BISMA Human
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”
Bisnis sambil bekerja di kantor ? Mudah dan terbukti menghasilkan penghasilan tambahan. Klik disini untuk info lebih lanjut !!!